My Blog List

  • REMEMBERING - I need to do that, remember what fun it is to post on a blog. They really are great fun. So now I must get myself together, post my drawings, post hints an...
    7 years ago

nannasworkroom

me

Friday, September 28, 2012

What a year

Hi everyone, I feel I really have been letting the side down as I've hardly been online this year. Its been an awful year. My oldest son and his youngest son were involved in a dreadful truck accident , the semi, rolled avoiding a tree, then exploded, my son received burns while rescuing his son from the fire, both very lucky to be alive., 6 months later still recovering. My mother sadly passed away, really caused by not receiving medical attention, difficult to deal with that, as my sister and I were not allowed to see her before we lost her, the facility was in quarentine because of a virus.We are still coming to terms with that situation. Now its almost Christmas once again.I'm busy, sewing, painting, pencil drawing, gardening, fostering rescue doggies, tutoring at U3A, volunteering at the Artisan Guild and generally keeping busy. Breaking in a new computer, HP touch screen all in one desktop, frustrating at times as its running windows 7, but I'm getting there. Take care everybody, I must get some more patterns posted for you all. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment